Apartment for Rent
The “Holly Haven Apartment”, (described below and sorry, no pets please) is located above the garage, and accommodates up to 8 people: Check-in time is at 2 P.M. on Saturdays; Check-out time is the following Saturday at 10 A.M.
- two bedrooms,
- 1 1/2 baths,
- fully equipped kitchen,
- dining/living room,
- TV & VCR
- off-street parking for one car.
- second story family loft
- 2017 Apartment Rates:
- May 12, 13, & 14th (Mother’s Day Weekend) — $1,180 + 3% tax
- May 26th, 27th, 28th (Memorial Day Weekend) — $1,180+ 3% tax
- June 3rd – 10th– $1380 per week + 3% tax
- June 17th to August 26th (Saturday to Saturday) — $1,680 per week + 3% tax
- August 26th to September 1st (Saturday to Saturday)$ 1,480 per week.
- September 1st, 2nd, & 3rd — 1,180 per week + @1,180 + 3% tax
- September 4th to October 14th — $1,180 per week + 3% tax
- NOTICE: … or three (3) night minimums, priced accordingly to number of people occupancy.
Any available weekends are pro-rated, according to the number of people in the rental party. The apartment is also available for off-season rental (3 night minimum only).